2014 Speakers included:
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Gareth Rogers & Stuart Crocker
Microsoft GTO Europe
View all speakers
Game QA & Localisation: Europe 2015
The world's only two-day QA & localisation-dedicated meetings for the games industry
2015 dates announced! June 30th - July 2nd. Stay tuned for more info!
With the increased proliferation of game-capable devices, higher population of gamers and more demanding consumers, Quality Assurance has never been more important in the gaming industry.
Whether it be for console, PC, mobile, online or social, the playability and game experience can now define a game's success - or failure. Large developers may take a hit in revenue and/or reputation, but for small-to-mid-sized studios it can be make-or-break.
The Game QA & Localisation forum is the world's only two-day forum, entirely dedicated to QA and localisation within the gaming industry at the most senior level.
Taking place on June 30th - July 2nd 2015, the forum will bring together QA and Localisation Managers, Directors and VPs from game developers around the world to discuss some of the key challenges faced on a daily basis.
- Develop best practices for test plans, QA budgeting and strategy
- Work more effectively with the development team to improve game quality and playability earlier in the development process - the need for embedded QA
- Automation - how to automate testing, assimilate it into your existing strategy and when to use it
- Selecting the right technology tools and outsourced solutions for your QA
- Working on different platforms - the minefield of platform-specific requirements
- Establishing a clear QA career path and team structure to encourage internal asset retention and development