2014 Speakers included:
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Gareth Rogers & Stuart Crocker
Microsoft GTO Europe
View all speakers
Game QA & Localisation: Europe 2015
The world's only two-day QA & localisation-dedicated meetings for the games industry
2014 dates announced! June 24-26th
With the increased proliferation of game-capable devices, higher population of gamers and more demanding consumers, Quality Assurance has never been more important in the gaming industry.
Whether it be for console, PC, mobile, online or social, the playability and game experience can now define a game's success - or failure. Large developers may take a hit in revenue and/or reputation, but for small-to-mid-sized studios it can be make-or-break.
The Game QA & Localisation 2014 forum is the world's only two-day forum, entirely dedicated to QA and localisation within the gaming industry at the most senior level.
Taking place in London, United Kingdom, on June 24 - 26 2014, the forum will bring together QA and Localisation Managers, Directors and VPs from game developers around the world to discuss some of the key challenges faced on a daily basis.
- Develop best practices for test plans, QA budgeting and strategy
- Work more effectively with the development team to improve game quality and playability earlier in the development process - the need for embedded QA
- Automation - how to automate testing, assimilate it into your existing strategy and when to use it
- Selecting the right technology tools and outsourced solutions for your QA
- Working on different platforms - the minefield of platform-specific requirements
- Establishing a clear QA career path and team structure to encourage internal asset retention and development
Featuring keynote speakers from EA and Sony, as well as featured sessions and panels with experts from Sega, Codemasters, Paradox and German media giant ProSiebenSat.1, the first ever Game QA & Localisation Forum in 2013 set the iconic standard. With the 2014 event set to be even better - get these dates secure in your diary now! See you in London this June!